New 2M Ethernet to OBD Interface Cable E-SYS ICOM Coding F-series for BMW ENET
The 2M Ethernet to OBD interface cable gives you control over your BMW in incredible ways. Connect to modules in your car’s computer to modify vehicle sounds, control panel boot up, and more. Top-quality CAT6 cable is plated and shielded for long-term durability. You don’t need to be a car expert to customize your car.
The 2M Ethernet to OBD interface cable works with the BMW F-series and many other BMWs to give you control of your vehicle. By connecting a diagnostic tool to your car’s computer, you gain access to a world of functionality. Change dashboard displays, open up internet functionality, and more. Anyone can use this tool to customize their BMW to their precise specifications.
- PROGRAM OR HIDE MODULES: The 2M Ethernet to OBD cable gives you control over the modules available in your BMW. Modules are the separate computer programs that run various aspects of your vehicle, from the physical function to the accessories and tools of your vehicle. With this cable and a diagnostic tool, you can choose to program a single module or hide multiple modules. This all works through the ENET data line and the E-SYS ICOM coding.
- HIGH QUALITY CABLE FOR PROFESSIONAL USE: The CAT6 Ethernet Cable is durable and suitable for professional use. It is abrasion-resistant with gold plating and a grounded and shielded RJ45 connector. The 16-pin OBD connector is flexible so that shifting around with your computer won’t damage the car’s connector. Pure copper, metal film resistors, and lead-free solder all mean that this cable will work for years to come. Once you start experimenting with the modules on your car, you’ll be keeping them fine-tuned for years. This cable is going to keep up with you.
- COMPATIBLE CAR MODELS: This OBD Interface Cable is specifically for BMW vehicles. It works with many different BMW models. BMW owners purchase their vehicles because they want a top-of-the-line car that looks great, has plenty of power, and – perhaps more than anything else – is entirely under their control. By modifying various E-SYS modules, you’ll have more control than you can imagine.
- Supported BMW models include: BMW F-series, the new 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 7 Series, GT, X3 and the latest BMW G-Series.
- SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY: Some cables limit you to just one type of software for your module exploration. Our 3M OBD Interface cable works with many different software options, letting you take the approach to your vehicle that makes the most sense to you. You can try out ECOM, ICOM, INPA, ISIS, and ISTA Rheingold to find the software that feels most intuitive and functional for your needs. This cable will work with any of them, giving you full access to your vehicle’s modules without needing professional expertise.
INSTALLATION GUIDE INCLUDED: Other cables leave you without any instructions on how to install and use the cable. While car professionals may be able to dive into their BMW’s modules without any hesitation, we understand that you might need a little support, especially if this is your first time. Your installation guide will make the process simple and let you know where to go to get what you need. There’s no need to rely on factory settings when you can truly customize your vehicle with just a little extra effort.
Works as described. Was able to code out the fake engine audio of my 430i 2018
Perfect cable,. Seemed well built. Worked perfectly with Esys to code my G01 X3 M40
I used this to program my 2013 Activehybrid 5 and it worked like a charm with no issues. At first I thought something was wrong when connecting because it took about 30 seconds for the laptop to get its own IP address but that is how it is supposed to work when there is no DHCP.
With this, I activated a bunch of HUD features like blinkers, phone info, media info. Activated power closing trunk with key or button.
Works as expected.