OHP Bluetooth FORScan OBD2 Adapter, ELM327 Scanner & Universal Car Code Reader
- NEWEST ADDITION TO OHP'S LINE OF OBD2 TOOLS: Wirelessly connect this bluetooth device to your vehicle for your car diagnostic needs. The Bluetooth connection is just as fast as WiFi or USB. A universal OBD2/EOBD code reader for advanced and professional code programming. You can access more than default 3,000 automotive codes.
- SUPPORT FOR ANDROID AND WINDOWS DEVICES: Equipped with native support for Android phones and tablets, and for Windows computers and tablets. Apple devices are not supported. Check our WIFI OBD2 for IPhone and Mac OS support.
- WIDE RANGING VEHICLE COVERAGE: Works on all cars and light trucks sold in the USA from 1996 onwards: Ford, Mazda, BMW, VW, GM, Audi, Chevy, Toyota, Lexus, Mercedes, Hyundai, Kia, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Suzuki, Jaguar, Land Rover, Cyrysler, Honda and many more. MS-CAN / HS-CAN Toggle Switch is an added functionality to access hidden modules with Ford vehicles.
- SUPPORTS ALL 5 OBD-II PROTOCOLS: Enjoy a bluetooth connectivity for all OBD-II protocols, plus advanced functionality for many late-model GM, Ford and Mazda vehicles. It also supports EOBD, JOBD, and all other international variants of OBD-II. Check out Single-Wire CAN for windows control, door locks management, and remotely starting your engine. With Medium-Speed CAN, you can use enhanced PC diagnostic software such as FORScan to access ABS, airbag, and other systems that aren't available.
- COMPATIBLE WITH 3RD PARTY APPS: This code reader is built mainly for FORScan users, but it also works for apps such as Torque, DashCommand, OBD Auto Doctor, and hundreds of available ELM327 based 3rd-party programs. Also check ELMconfig, FF2, and FOCCCUS for alternative enhanced performance modifications, cost saving code programming, and better driving experience.