OHP OBD Splitter Cable with Power Switch for Standard 16-pin OBD2
- 16-PIN CABLE FOR STANDARD OBD2 INTERFACE: This extension cable connects to most vehicles with a standard OBD2 interface and to compatible OBD2 diagnostic tools with 16-pin socket.
- 1 MALE TO 2 FEMALE SPLITTER CABLE: Versatile, high-quality male to dual female splitter cable made to extend to hard-to-reach areas. Can connect up to two devices at the same time.
- INTEGRATED SPLITTER POWER SWITCH: Comes with an integrated power switch. The switch will turn on or off the connection where the splitter is attached to. You can switch it to shut off the power consumption and avoid draining your vehicle’s battery.
- MAXIMUM THROUGHPUT: Get the speedy transmission speed and stable performance of the OBD2 device you have, making cars' diagnosis easier and faster.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a cable adapter only and not an OBD2 scanner tool. You need to get a separate OBD2 scanner tool in order to connect to your vehicle.