OHP One OBD2 USB Cable | FORScan App Adapter | Electronic MS-CAN/HS-CAN Access
- 2022 / Switchless Version: Updated from the Toggle Switch, this OBD tool has a built-in electronic switch to access MS/HS-CAN at medium to high speed simultaneously. No manual flipping of the former toggle switch.
- No Data Corruption: Reliable, maximum throughput connection.
- Optimized for Ford Cars from 1996: Based on ELM327, this programming cable follows standards, translations and popular protocols of OBD interface found in Ford, Mazda, Lincoln, Mercury cars.
- BEST FOR FORSCAN APP, WINDOWS ONLY: Get FORScan Lite app for running free features, or upgrade to paid software for coding and modifications. Also works with FoCCCus, ELMconfig, and FF2.
- NB! The FTDI USB serial driver (our Serial-to-USB solution provider) has some compatibility issues with the USB 3.0 version equipped on most MS Surface laptop computers. If you’re having issues connecting, please use the USB device on another brand of Windows laptop computer.