OHP 232 VAG-COM KKL 409.1 | VCDS-Lite Scan Tool OBD2 USB Cable for Volkswagen, Audi, Seat and Skoda Vehicles
- Troubleshoot any problems in your vehicle by reading the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC’s) that appear when the ‘check engine’ light is showing Workable Models. This diagnostic cable is usable for ISO9141 and KWP2000 transmission protocol
- VCDS-Lite: Windows-based diagnostic software for Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, and Skoda vehicles from 1996- 2006 that emulates the functions of expensive professional scan tools.
- Support terminal K bus communication, Terminal (L) ignition device for waking up ECU. Existed 3 different protocols with same OBD2 connector incl. ISO/KWP, VPW, PMW. This K/L Diagnostic interface & cables work on ISO/KWP (Key Word Protocol) launched after 1996 only. Supported also ISO9141 protocol
- This cable cannot work if your car uses a protocol/ bussystem like VPW, PWM or CAN-bus.
VDCS-Lite download here
NB! Very important - Software only accepts COM-ports from 1-4.
How to change COM-port number in Windows:
Some serial devices require a specific COM port number to function. In these cases, consult the manual of your serial device to determine the correct number to use. To change the COM port number of a serial device in Device Manager, complete the following:
- Open the 'Device Manager' by typing it on the Start Menu
- Expand the Ports (COM & LPT) section.
- Right-click the COM port and select Properties.
- Click the Port Settings tab and click Advanced.
- Change the COM port number to an available COM port number. Note: Multiple serial ports cannot share the same COM port number.
- Restart your computer.
Note: Even if you change the COM port number back to the original number, you still need to restart your computer.
In most cases, device drivers are installed automatically. However on rare occasions when this is not an option, device drivers can be downloaded here.