OHP BMW ENET OBD to Ethernet E-SYS Cable | RJ45 to 16 Pin Diagnostic CAT5e OBD2 for BMW Coding
- PROGRAM OR HIDE MODULES: The 5 ft. Ethernet to OBD cable gives you control over the modules available in your BMW. Modules are the separate computer programs that run various aspects of your vehicle, from the physical function to the accessories and tools of your vehicle. With this cable and a diagnostic tool, you can choose to program a single module or hide multiple modules. This all works through the ENET data line and the E-SYS ICOM coding.
- HIGH QUALITY CABLE FOR PROFESSIONAL USE: The CAT5e Ethernet Cable is durable and suitable for professional use. It is abrasion-resistant with gold plating and a grounded and shielded RJ45 connector. The 16-pin OBD connector is flexible so that shifting around with your computer won’t damage the car’s connector. Pure copper, metal film resistors, and lead-free solder all mean that this cable will work for years to come. Once you start tinkering with the modules on your car, you’ll be keeping it.
- COMPATIBLE CAR MODELS: This OBD Interface Cable is specifically for BMW vehicles. It works with many different BMW models. BMW owners purchase their vehicles because they want a top-of-the-line car that looks great, has plenty of power, and – perhaps more than anything else – is entirely under their control. By modifying various E-SYS modules, you’ll have more control than you can imagine.
- Supported BMW models include: BMW F-series, the new 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 7 Series, GT, X3 and the latest BMW G-Series.
- SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY: Some cables limit you to just one type of software for your module exploration. Our 3M OBD Interface cable works with many different software options, letting you take the approach to your vehicle that makes the most sense to you. You can try out ECOM, ICOM, INPA, ISIS, and ISTA Rheingold to find the software that feels most intuitive and functional for your needs. This cable will work with any of them, giving you full access to your vehicle’s modules.
Get control over your BMW vehicle in incredible ways.
Gets the job done, outstanding quality!
This top-quality cable is OHP's newest addition to our line of car diagnostic interface and obd2 cables. It is well-plated and shielded for long-term mechanic use and excessive application.
A much sturdier build, lightweight, resistant to abrasion and heavy duty force. It comes in a perfect length, all internal and external components in industrial-grade construction. Perfect for personal and professional use.
You don’t need to be a car expert or a dealer service to customize your BMW.
Save money and say goodbye to the dependency of having others code your unit. You can use this tool to program, activate, modify and disable modules in your BMW model to very precise needs.
Primary sought for F-Series year 2010 onwards:
F06, F12, F10, F25, F20, F30, F32, F22, F15, F45, F26, F48, F39, F16, F40 and many more.
Other BMW Models Supported: the new 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 7 Series, GT, X3 and the latest BMW G-Series.
This cable will work with any of the ENET softwares in the market.
Softwares: E-SYS, INPA, ISTA, ISIS, ICOM, ECOM, Rheingold
Installation Guide Included: Other cables leave you without any instructions on how to install and use the cable. While car professionals may be able to dive into their BMWs without any hesitation, we understand that you might need a little support, especially if this is your first time. Your installation guide will make the process simple and let you know where to go to get what you need. There’s no need to rely on factory settings when you can truly customize your vehicle with just a little extra effort.
All desired features in your BMW are just a single rapid access away.
- Lock / unlock sound confirmation
- Operate the navigation menu including watching DVD when driving
- Display engine output and torque meter
- Cancel confirmation screen big screen boot delay
- Open the voice recognition function
- Three kind of Bluetooth phone ringtones
- Increasing the CIC memory address to 50
- Display digital MPH in the little info box on the dash
- Unlock the doors when put in Park
- And many more!