OHP ELMconfig ELM327 FORScan OBD2 Adapter USB Scanner
OHP ELMconfig OBD2 USB Adapter is a basic USB device that can easily access, diagnose, and even configure the as-built data in your vehicle. With MS-CAN HS-CAN Switch, you can access and communicate with all of your vehicle’s existing modules. This device is easy to use and simplifies the diagnostic and module programming processes for your vehicle.
- Rapid Function: This USB device has an ELM327-compatible interface which operates at a constant speed of 500 kbit/s
- DIY Diagnosis: No more relying on someone else to tell you what the problem is with your vehicle; complete your own diagnostic check and communicate with all the modules that currently exist in your vehicle. The adapter allows for code reading, erasing, and live data. You also gain access to service functions like service reset and DFP force regeneration.
- Comprehensive Softwares For Multiple Models: This module works with several different software types, including FORScan, FoCCCus, ELMconfig, and FF2. This means the OBD2 USB Adapter works with Ford, Mazda, and Lincoln cars and light trucks built since 1996. Instructions are included, making it easy for you to utilize the features you need.
Incredible FORScan Access. The OBD2 can be used to apply FORScan mods to their vehicle, including:
- Global Window
- Bambi Mod
- Reverse Tilt Mirrors
- Tire Size Correction
- Perpendicular Park
- Secure Idle
- 5 Turn Signal Flash
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Disabled Double Horn Honk
- Disabled Door Ajar Chime, and plenty more
Streamlined for Ford Cars and Light Pickup Trucks: Ford Focus, Ford Mondeo/Fusion, Ford Kuga, Ford S-Max, Ford C-Max, Ford Transit, Ford Transit Connect, Ford Transit Customs, Ford Ranger, Ford Escape, Ford EcoSport, Ford Expedition, Ford Mustang, Ford Fiesta, Ford Taurus, Ford Edge, Ford Flex, Ford Explorer, Ford GT, Ford F-150, Ford F-250, Ford F-350, Ford F-450, Ford F-550, Ford F-650, Ford F-750, Ford Hybrid, Ford Electric Vehicle (EV), Ford Plug-in Hybrid Vehicle (PHEV)
Also Built for Mazda, Lincoln and Mercury Cars: Lincoln MKZ, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid, Lincoln MKC, Lincoln MKT, Lincoln MKX, Lincoln Aviator, Lincoln Continental, Lincoln Nautilus, Lincoln Navigator
Mercury Grand Marquis, Mercury Marauder, Mercury Saber, Mercury Milan, Mercury Mariner, Mercury Mountaineer, Mercury Montego
Mazda CX-3, Mazda CX-5, Mazda CX-9, Mazda BT-50, Mazda2, Mazda3, Mazda5, Mazda6, Mazda MX-5, Mazda MX-5 RF
- Not for Mac Users. This adapter works with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10.
- NB! The FTDI USB serial driver (our Serial-to-USB solution provider) has some compatibility issues with the USB 3.0 version equipped on most MS Surface laptop computers. If you’re having issues connecting, please use the USB device on another brand of Windows laptop computer.
The OBD2 Adapter gives you more control over your vehicle, allowing you to get the information you need to truly customize your ride. You can avoid expensive service visits that are just about resetting a particular code, and you can get an idea of what is needed. You'll know whether you can handle the repair on your own, or if it really is time to take your vehicle into the shop.
Please note that the adapter is not suitable for heavy trucks.
The device comes with instructions to help you install and update drivers and software required for diagnostics.
The FORScan software is not included but can be downloaded via the official FORScan website. See included software installation instructions for a guide on how to install it along with Windows drivers.
Unbelievable what you can do with this tool.
ELMconfig / ELM327 obd2 USB Adapter I have a question on which is the best Software to install on my laptop windows 10 ?????...………?
I installed a app called FORScan Pro is it Compatible or is there a better one that can give me REAL TIME DATA WHILE I`M DRIVING
Real Time Data with ABS and O2 Sensors front and lower between the Catalytic Converter Real time data
OHP ELMconfig FORScan OBD2 USB Adapter
I have a '14 Edge, an '03 Ranger and an '18 Fusion. Got this yesterday 9/24/19 downloaded fresh drivers for 10 and Bang all 3 vehicles connected immediately. The Ranger had ABS issue and now I know it's the front right Sensor and I have HD in the Fusion and Edge on the radio.... I went light to start off with. This is a great tool. Forscan is well worth the lifetime cost for someone that is under the hood of the car.
I bought this for use with the Forscan program in making some modifications to my 2017 XLT F250. It works as advertised. I've been able to remove undesired, and add desired features to my Super Duty. For example, I turned off the chimes that indicate when a door is ajar, when the key is in the ignition, and the 3 chimes when you first key on the ignition. Ive added the "Hill Descent Control" feature with the use of Forscan & the installation of a $12 button, which is a feature found on FX4 packages. I am in the process of adding Powerscope/Powerfold mirrors to my truck, and without this cord, I'd be forced to hand the truck over to the dealership for them to activate everything. This has also given me the capabilities to view & clear DTC's. It will give you data logging capabilities as well but I havn't gotten into that yet.
The only problem I had with this cord is, when it first arrived, the locknut on the HS/MS Can switch was loose, so I figured the switch was most likely not oriented properly. It took a few minutes of trying to connect to the truck to figure out that the switches orientation does not match the label. This is why it lost a star.